The morning session focused on NGN’s workforce and explored three key points:
- What does good look like? How would our customers know that we’re a company that embraces D&I – what would they see?
- What should we be doing to address the issues/problems outlined?
- Should we report on it? How often? What kinds of things do you want us to report on?
The afternoon session looked at Inclusion and how we engage with customers and stakeholders. The afternoon objectives were to understand:
- What are the key principles of engaging in a diverse and inclusive way, from our customers’ perspective
- Why would some people be ‘hard to reach’? What additional engagement inclusion issues might arise from Covid-19?
- What are the things that we can do to help them overcome those barriers?
- How big a problem our customers think digital inclusivity is, who it affects and the things we should be doing to address it?
- What are people’s preferences for engagement in the future?