- Impact Research* is conducting this prize draw on behalf of Northern Gas Networks (NGN).
- Entry is only available to individuals who complete either the BIG survey or one of the Pioneer surveys about specific topics on NGN’s website or have been contacted by Watermelon, by telephone and asked to take part. Individuals must be 18 years old or more. To be eligible for inclusion, all surveys must be completed by the due date specified by on the NGN website or as informed by Watermelon.
- All completed surveys (as defined above) are eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- One entry only per person per household.
- Entrants for the BIG survey or the Pioneer surveys (completion on any of the topics) go into the draw to win an online £500 or £100 amazon.co.ukGift Card.** Top prize for the BIG survey is 1 x £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card, 3 winners can receive 1 x £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card each and 15 runners up can receive 1 x £100 amazon.co.uk Gift Card each. Top prize for the Pioneer survey is 1 x £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card, 2 winners can receive 1 x £500. 10 runners up can receive 1 x £100 amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- The value of the total prize pot is £5,000. £3000 is available for the BIG survey (3 x top prize of £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card and 15 x £100amazon.co.uk Gift Card for runners up). £2000 is available for Pioneer surveys (2 x top prize of £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card and 10 x £100 amazon.co.uk Gift Card for runners up).
- All participants eligible for inclusion will be included in one prize draw.
- One winner will be selected at random by Impact Research using a random number generator.
- Three prize draws will be conducted in total for the BIG survey on 3rd May, 7th June and 5th July 2019 with 1 x £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card available for 1 x winner and 1 x £100 amazon.co.uk Gift Cards available for 5 x runners up per draw. Two prize draws will be conducted for the Pioneer surveys on 7th June and 2nd August 2019 with 1 x £500 amazon.co.uk Gift Card available for 1 x winner and 1 x £100 amazon.co.uk Gift Cards available for 5 x runners up per draw.
- The prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative and has no monetary cash value.
- The prize draw will be conducted at 3 The Quintet, Churchfield Road, Walton on Thames, KT12 2TZ.
- The prize draw will be conducted on the first working day of the subsequent quarter in which the entrant took part.
- All winners will be notified by email or phone within 5 working days of the prize draw taking place.
- The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize. In the event that the claim for a prize is not claimed within the 14 days, Impact Research reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement.
- The decision of Impact Research as to who has been awarded a gift card is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR and UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other third party without the individual’s prior explicit consent.
*Impact Research Ltd is trading as Impact. Registered in England and Wales No. 7245397. Registered Office: 3 The Quintet, Churchfield Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 2TZ, UK
** amazon.co.uk Gift Cards will be subject to Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions